Please book tickets here: booking link
It’s nearly time for the Northumberland Coast AONB Annual Forum, and we’d love you to come along.
We're back with a face-to-face meetup at Hindmarsh Hall in Alnmouth on December 8th from 1-4pm. Tickets are free, and refreshments are provided, giving you a chance to informally meet the AONB team over coffee and cake.
If this is your first time at our Annual Forum, here’s a taste of what will be happening on the day:
- An introduction to upcoming national changes for the AONB family from John Watkin of the National Association for AONBs. Understand more about what this means for AONBs in the future and why it’s happening
- An update from Iain Robson, NCAONB manager. Iain will update attendees on what the team have been working on over the past year and how things might look for 2024
- A Farming in Protected Landscapes Programme update from Mark Middleton. Mark will give an overview of the projects we’ve funded through the programme this year, the projects on the horizon and how you can get involved if you’re a landowner, farmer or land agent
We’ll break for coffee, tea and cake!
- Emma Wilson will give an update on Coast Care, our wonderful cohort of volunteers, and tell us about the conservation work they've been doing throughout the year
- Next up is an interactive workshop where we want to hear your ideas on a vision for our National Landscape in the future! Sarah and Iain will lead discussion and activities – come along and be heard!
- Elizabeth Baker, local storyteller, will take to the stage! She’ll be sharing a short piece on the story of St Aidan and rounding off what we hope will be a productive afternoon of idea sharing.
Tickets must be booked in advance via this link or the one at the head of the page. If you have any questions about the Forum, please contact Caeley Elcock, Communications Officer, on email@example.com
We can’t wait to see you there!